Home equity loans
Perfect for projects in which you want to borrow a set amount.
- Interest rate locked in for a specific time period
- Easy for planning and budgeting
- Variety of home equity programs to choose from: five-year fixed rate loan, three-year adjustable-rate mortgage or five-year adjustable-rate mortgage
Home equity lines of credit
Make a splash with a Home Equity Line of Credit!
- Your line of credit is there when you need it
- Make no payments until you draw funds from the line of credit
- Interest-only payments are affordable
- Five-year term ensures your line is available and monthly payments are spread out over time
Ask a home equity specialist for details on the options that are best for you!
*The variable introductory rate offer is available on new applications received from 5/19/2022 through 7/15/2022. The introductory rate is based on credit score and loan to value (LTV) ratio during the introductory period. No customer or other discounts are available during the variable rate introductory period. No Fee applies only to owner occupied single family residences within our normal lending areas. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Variable rates are based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus a margin and are subject to change with the Prime Rate. Margins range from 0.00% to 2.00%. Upon expiration of the one-year introductory rate, interest rate will become variable with a minimum of 4% and maximum of 18% APR or the maximum APR permitted by law, whichever is less. Line of credit term is 5 years. Payment of the minimum monthly payment may result in a balloon payment at maturity. Property insurance required. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Subject to credit approval. **Closing costs include credit report, flood determination, document recording fees and mortgage and government taxes. Appraisal estimated cost $500 and full lender title policy of $375 may apply. One Community Bank NMLS #410689