After months of planning and hard work by colleagues from Oregon Community Bank and McFarland State Bank, we are excited to be approaching the final step in joining our two strong local banks into ONE… One Community Bank.
Beginning on Friday, September 18th, the data systems of the two banks will be merged. The process will occur over the weekend, and on Monday, September 21, clients from both banks can bank across all locations. And use all of the convenient services offered.
Timeline of events
- At 5 pm all bank offices will close for the weekend.
- All bank services, including online banking and the client contact center, will also be unavailable for the weekend.
September 19 and 20:
- Bank offices will remain closed, and online banking will be offline during the merger work. ATMs can be used normally.
- McFarland State Bank and Oregon Community Bank debit cards will continue to work. (Be sure to fund your accounts before online banking is unavailable!)
- All banks will reopen as One Community Bank!
- Online banking will return and McFarland State Bank clients will be asked to re-enroll.
- Bill pay will remain offline for a few more days as enhancements are added and will return in phases, with all history and payees available by September 25.
- McFarland clients only can activate their new One Community Bank debit cards and start to use them.
We can’t wait to complete our merger work and serve all of our clients, from both banks, as ONE! Welcome to One Community Bank!