Your health and wellness - and that of our colleagues - is priority number ONE.
Check back here often for the latest news on our COVID-19 response.
The health and safety of our clients, colleagues and community are vitally important to us. Everyone, individuals and businesses alike, is encouraged to limit in-person interactions to help limit the spread of COVID-19. We proudly follow all state recommended guidelines.
Dane County: In-person lobby service and drive-up banking are available at our banks in Dane County.
Adams and Marquette Counties: In-person lobby service and drive-up banking are available at our banks in Adams, Grand Marsh and Oxford.
Ways to Bank During COVID
- In-Person Lobby Banking – Now available at all locations to handle your banking needs.
- Drive-up banking – Open at all locations to handle your banking needs.
- Video banking – Talk face-to-face with a live banker from outside the lobby during extended hours at select locations. You can do most banking you would normally do inside the lobby: make deposits including cash and coins; withdraw cash; inquire about account balances; authorize transfers; cash checks; reorder checks, and more.
- Online banking and mobile banking – An easier way to bank: monitor account activity, make mobile deposits using your device, pay bills, complete transfers, confirm deposits… all without visiting a bank or even leaving home.
- One Community Bank Apple and Android mobile apps – Download them from the App Store or Google Play for the quickest way to access your accounts, pay bills, view statements and more.
- Mobile wallet# – Load your One Community Bank debit or credit card onto your phone to use touch-less payments, and bypass the store keypad at participating stores.
- Client Contact Center – Contact us by phone. We can usually help clients quickly with any concern or question.
- Website – Come back to this page frequently for information about our accounts, locations and hours and more.
- Facebook and LinkedIn – Follow One Community Bank on social media for daily updates on what’s happening in our communities and other news and updates.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness
More than $84 million was distributed by One Community Bank to local companies, helping 12,000 employees. If you are a business that received PPP funds, you can apply for loan forgiveness today. Visit the PPP Loan Forgiveness page for more information.
We appreciate your patience in these unusual times. Your safety and that of our colleagues and their families is our number ONE focus.
#Apple Pay and Samsung Pay